RP The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site where you RP (Role Play) Gods, Goddesses, Titans, Demititans, Demigods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod
TheDemigod

Second character Empty
PostSubject: Second character   Second character I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am

Name:John Kalakis
Myth:
Age#:16
Birthday:3/12
Eyes:blue
Hair:brown
Skin Tone:pale beige
Body Type:a bit muscular
Accent:

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#:Zeus
God of?*:
Mortal Parent#:Maria Kalakis
Godly parents*:
Siblings:
Children:
Husband/wife:
Place or origin:Crete
Education/occupation:
Ethnic background#:

Animal*:
Symbol*:
Personality:He likes laughing and hates being lonely.Sometimes he likes looking tough but inside he has a caring heart.
Hobbies;
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:Second character A0HOSU6CcAE07N-
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods):
Talents:playing the guitar

Flaws(three for demigod, two for made up god):clumsy,gets easily nervous,has a weak heart
Powers(for demigods or made up gods)He can summon a lightning bolt, but when he does, he can hardly walk afterwards due to exhaustion. He can create electricity to a certain extent. He can shoot a 40 bolt volt out of his sword or any point he has up to 8 times a day, but it’s not nearly as powerful as his lightning bolt, and usually just stuns the opponent for a second or two. He can also control the air (a quick gust, only around .5- 1.5 seconds), and at maximum can push up to 150 pounds a couple up to five away, but he could only do this about three times a day. He is resistant to electricity.
Weapon:a sword
Typical clothing:jeans and bands T-Shirts
History(6 sentence):He grew up to an island but he never learnt to swim.His mom knew and never let him near the sea alone.She didn't send him to school either and she teached him at home to be sure.Also she was his guitar teacher because she was in a band before he was born.He knew everything since he could understand.His mom took him to Camp when he was 12.A year later,she dissapeared mysteriously.Now he travels all around the world trying to find her and learning about his powers.
RP Example(6 sentence):-Your Dad John is a great person.Remember that.And you are like him.Remember to respect life.Remember being yourself.When you grow up,you'll face many problems.Don't give up.

I still remember what my mom used to telling me every night.I looked at her photo and I smiled at her.

-I won't give up.I'll find you.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Co-Founder
Gregor

Second character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character   Second character I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 am

Approoved
Back to top Go down
http://http://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk/

Second character
Page 1 of 1