RP The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site where you RP (Role Play) Gods, Goddesses, Titans, Demititans, Demigods.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Percy Jackson anime drawings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callum
Founder
Callum

Percy Jackson anime drawings Empty
PostSubject: Percy Jackson anime drawings   Percy Jackson anime drawings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 am

Hi guys, I will soon be holding a contest. This contest will be anime drawings, I want you to draw Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood for me and then take a picture of it and attach it to a message in the contest entry section. And put this message that I am talking about into the Percy Jackson anime drawings section in the contest entry section.

In the future look back at this contest section to see if there are any new contests available.

Also send me a reply to this message if you want to enter this contest and I will edit this post and put who has signed up at the bottom of the post so that you know who has been accepted for entry.

At the closing date of the contest (25th December 2012) look in the contest results section and then go into the Percy Jackson anime drawings section and then I will post a message to say who has come 1st, 2nd, 3rd e.t.c

The winner will win 400 Drachmas (Except from Moderators and admins because Drachma amount won't change) Chatbox mods can still enter.

Gregor
TheDemigod
Back to top Go down
https://rptheimmortals.rpg-board.net

Percy Jackson anime drawings
Page 1 of 1